ARESCO embodies a legacy of engineering excellence that is depicted through edifices of success across the region. As a comprehensive industrial engineering pioneer, the company has long ago established a global presence that is synonymous with quality, professionalism, cost-effectiveness and expertise.
Established in 1990, ARESCO operates as an integrated Turnkey Contractor, specializing in industrial projects. The company’s name and track record can be traced across the globe; from Europe to Asia to Latin America to Africa and the Middle East. As part of ASEC Holding a platform company of Qalaa Holdings, ARESCO has successfully carved its name in the industry internationally.
Our global existence is exhibited through monumental industrial structures that include factories, Power plants, mines, LNGs, Refineries, Bridges and airport terminals. With more than 10 workshops spread over a surface area of 360,000 squared m, ARESCO is able to execute projects of all scales, big and small, as well as offer integrated or standalone project services, as required by our clients.
ARESCO prides itself at owning and operating a fleet of diverse construction assets and capabilities that make us the comprehensive service provider that we are. The company’s unique manufacturing equipment, steel cutting and rolling machines, erection equipment and diversified cranes have helped maintain its reputation as an industry leader. ARESCO is a turnkey contractor offering professional and comprehensive design, engineering, procurement, supply chain, manufacturing, contract management, construction, field services and fabrication services for all industries, including Cement, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Metal Production, Glass Production, Water Desalination, Water Treatment etc…
ARESCO is a Subsidiary of ASEC Holding who Qalaa Holdings re established in 2006, as a diversified, vertically integrated company operating across the cement industry, specialized in the construction and casting industries across the MENA region. ASEC Holding was created to liaise between its subsidiary companies and to provide essential support activities.
Its predecessor was founded in 1975 as a Joint Venture between Holderbank of Switzerland and the state-owned Egyptian cement companies. The goal was to transfer advanced state-of-the-art know-how and technology to Egypt’s cement industry and to build solid local expertise in cement.
Current portfolio is comprised of five principal subsidiary companies, most of which are market leaders in their respective fields and continues to aggressively implement its vision of becoming the active market leader across its entire portfolio
Other ASEC Holding companies ASEC Cement, ASEC Engineering, ASEC Automation and ASENPRO — provide full-spectrum turnkey contracting solutions including technical management and environmental protection services.
Qalaa Holdings (www.qalaaholdings.com)
• Qalaa Holdings is the leading investment company in Africa and the Middle East. Qalaa Holdings build businesses in core industries that will define
our region’s future.
• Qalaa Holdings prize innovation, value creation, and sustainability in all of Qalaa Holdings investments.
• Drawing on Qalaa Holdings roots as Africa’s largest private equity firm, Qalaa Holdings have worked since 2004 to build world-class businesses that
cater to the needs of the more than 1.3 billion consumers across Qalaa Holdings footprint in Egypt, East Africa, and North Africa.
• Qalaa Holdings bring to the table the passion of entrepreneurs, the proven • systems of world-class finance professionals, and deep operational
expertise in each of Qalaa Holdings industries: energy, cement, agrifoods, transportation & logistics, and mining.
AGGREGATE REVENUES 6.5 EGP bn
TOTAL NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES 32,000
AGGREGATE EBITDA 652 EGP mn
ARESCO Facts and Figures:
- Established in 1990
- Since Establishment ARESCO performed more than 3000 Projects in various fields, including Cement, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation,
Metal Production, Glass Production, Water Desalination, Water Treatment etc…
- More than 10 professional, specialized workshop spread over a surface area of 360,000 squared meters.
- Unrivaled steel and plate work production capacities of approximately 40 to 45 thousand tons
- A Diversity of Vast In-house Capabilities that facilitate the smooth performance of numerous Turnkey Projects simultaneously
- ARESCO owns a vast fleet of erection equipment including 37 diversified cranes including heavy lifting, medium and low size cranes ( from 20
tons and reach 650 tons )
- ARESCO at least performed at least 2 turnkey Projects simultaneously in the past 10 years
- Head count more than 3000 employee